Math is the one word that always brings fresh beads of sweat on my forehead. In the past, it was the reason of my dark circles and premature grey hair. My relationship with numbers has always been bad. That’s because numbers always bully and mock me. I can play with words, but never with numbers. Numbers play with me and have fun at my expense. I hate the combination of numbers and alphabets (by which I mean Algebra) because numbers are so manipulative that they take my friends, alphabets, away from me and tease me even more. The more I try to understand Math the more difficult it makes itself. Gah! Maths! Why you so mean to me? What have I done?
If you understood even half of what I was trying to say above then I am sure you must also be a big Math hater like me. Take a look at the memes below, these are especially for those who have a hate and only HATE relationship with the dementor named Maths.
1. What? Are you saying it’s not that simple? Who are you? Allie from the Notebook?
2. Ever wondered?
3. Didn’t you know?
Maths ≠ Easy
Never ever ever…
4. I am the King of the World!!
5. I wish Math could be a little understanding towards me.
6. Why bother me with your problems? I have my own stuff to deal with OK!
7. Why didn’t I fall off my bed and critically injure myself this morning???
8. No Way! How can anything be so damn difficult?!?!
9. Where was I?…..Where am I?……Why am I?
11. Potter head!
12. *tears of joy flowing from my eyes*
13. Well, the starting, the ending, and the middle….that’s all I don’t understand.
14. Ha! Prove me wrong!
15. *raises my hand*
Ok Maths, I have had enough. We are done….for good! Please do not call me again I won’t answer you. I have found someone else who understands me much better than you ever did and I am happy with it. So please accept the fact and move on. Actually, move away! Far away from me.