The monsoons have arrived in most parts of India and the climate feels humid and hot, especially during the day. And this kind of climate makes your hair sweaty and greasy. You do not feel like doing much to such hair but you do want to look great. On a bad hair day, it’s best to try a hairstyle that will easily cover the greasy hair and make you look absolutely fab.
Here are 4 simple hairstyles that will hide your greasy hair and make you look your best every day.
This one is my all time favorite. It’s simple, quick, and totally mess-free. It is my go-to hairdo when I am working. It keeps the hair off my face and makes me look smart even when I am wearing my spectacles.
How To Create A Bun?
- Rub a few drops of a leave-in conditioner or a hair serum on your palms and gently rub it through your hair.
- Take an elastic band and tie a high pony on the top of your head.
- Brush your ponytail to get rid of the frizz.
- Gently twist your pony twice and then start wrapping it around the secure end of the pony.
- Secure the bun with a bobby pin at the last loose end of your hair.
If you want the bun to look a little messy, run your fingers through your hairline and gently tug a few loose strands to fall around your face. It will help define your face and instantly make the hairdo look informal and cool.
If your roots are falling flat and making your hair look limp then this simple updo will help your hair look voluminous in a jiffy.
How To Create A Messy Pony?
- Brush your hair to do away with any knots.
- Now tease just the front section of your hair.
- Bend your neck down and bring your hair in the front. Keeping your hair upside down, spray some dry shampoo over it. This will help you get the volume you are looking for.
- Then secure your hair in a ponytail on the high point of your head. Tame any flyaways with your fingers. Do not run your comb over your hair. Let it be slightly messy.
This one is most recommended for bad hair days. It looks chic yet playful.
How To Get A Side Plait?
- Brush your hair to get rid of tangles.
- Create a side parting and gather all your hair on the opposite shoulder of the parting.
- Braid your hair and fasten it with an elastic band. Now gently tug on the braid to soften the plait and make it look more natural.
If you have short hair and do want to tie it up then you can leave it open and add some texture to it to look different. On a bad hair day, you can curl your hair with a curling wand or simply with your hands.
How To Get Heatless Waves?
- Dispense some a scrounging product or hair mousse in your palms and rub it over your hair strands.
- Now scrounge your hair from the tip upwards. And there you go; your hair is wavy in no time.
Do try these hairstyles this monsoon and let me know how it helped.